Viper Power Pack 25
Out of stock
||16 × 17 × 4 cm
Power Pack Instructions:
- Plug the solar panel in any of the ports, if you have 2 solar panels you can plug both at the same time.
- The optimum tilt angle is calculated by adding 15 de-grees to your latitude during winter and subtracting 15 degrees from your latitude during summer. For instance, if your latitude is 34°, the optimum tilt angle for your solar panels during winter will be 34 + 15 = 49°. The summer optimum tilt angle on the other hand will be 34 —15 = 19°.
- Best to charge the VPP all day in the direct sun, 6 to 7 hours mini-
- Light bulbs included 3 Watt each, and switch with 4 stages.
- Cold weather will affect the performance of the batteries inside the power pack. The subfreezing temperature will lower the charge capacity and ability to hold the charge for long time.
- When the battery is depleted connected devices will disconnect auto-